Looking for Competitive Commercial Business Insurance?
View Mediprotect’s Commercial Business Insurance policy features.
Building & Contents:
– Accidental damage cover including burglary / theft.
– Cover for your gross income as a result of an insured event causing interruption to your business (optional cover).
– Automatic cover: extra cost of working $100,000 cover.
– Automatic $1000 cover – on premises 24 hours including: your (or your employees’) private residence.
– In transit to the bank, your home or anywhere in Australia.
– Internal & external glass – replacement value.
Electronic Equipment & machinery Breakdown (Optional Cover):
– Electronic equipment – breakdown of office equipment, (including power surge) and medical diagnostics. Increased cost of working after a break down & loss of data cover can be included.
– Machinery breakdown – Repair or replacement (including hire costs) or air conditioners, refrigeration units, compressors etc. Loss of income can also be requested.
– Rewriting of records (Prescription Data)
– Cover for equipment that is permanently out of the office.
– Available on request and at the insurer’s discretion.
A Management Liability policy is a number of covers or components rolled into one policy. Ie: Company Liability, Directors and Officers, Employment Practice Liability and often an optional Fidelity and Pecuniary Penalties component.
Cyber Crime Cover:
Many traditional liability insurance policies such as Management Liability or Professional Indemnity policies fall short of indemnifying many of the technological cybercrime risks being faced by business today. As such, a standalone cybercrime policy is the best way to combat this risk and potential liability.
Tax Investigation Cover:
This type of policy provides cover for professional expenses incurred (i.e. accountant and auditor fees) during an investigation by the Taxation Department.
The information provided here is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for specific information regarding the insurance cover.