Looking for Competitive Commercial Business Insurance?
View Mediprotect’s Commercial Business Insurance policy features.
Building & Contents:
– Accidental damage cover including burglary / theft.
– Cover for your gross income as a result of an insured event causing interruption to your business (optional cover).
– Automatic cover: extra cost of working $100,000 cover.
– Automatic $1000 cover – on premises 24 hours including: your (or your employees’) private residence.
– In transit to the bank, your home or anywhere in Australia.
– Internal & external glass – replacement value.
Electronic Equipment & machinery Breakdown (Optional Cover):
– Electronic equipment – breakdown of office equipment, (including power surge) and medical diagnostics. Increased cost of working after a break down & loss of data cover can be included.
– Machinery breakdown – Repair or replacement (including hire costs) or air conditioners, refrigeration units, compressors etc. Loss of income can also be requested.
– Rewriting of records (Prescription Data)
– Cover for equipment that is permanently out of the office.
– Available on request and at the insurer’s discretion.
A Management Liability policy is a number of covers or components rolled into one policy. Ie: Company Liability, Directors and Officers, Employment Practice Liability and often an optional Fidelity and Pecuniary Penalties component.
Cyber Crime Cover:
Many traditional liability insurance policies such as Management Liability or Professional Indemnity policies fall short of indemnifying many of the technological cybercrime risks being faced by business today. As such, a standalone cybercrime policy is the best way to combat this risk and potential liability.
Tax Investigation Cover:
This type of policy provides cover for professional expenses incurred (i.e. accountant and auditor fees) during an investigation by the Taxation Department.