Working in such a regulated industry, Pharmacies have added pressure of both a retail business and professional services offered to their customers. We understand these pressures and having the right protection for their business is important.
Mediprotect has developed a combined Pharmacy PI & PL Package (Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance) for Pharmacies. Having reviewed the requirements set out by the Pharmacy Board of Australia we have ensured the cover in place meets and exceeds these requirements set in July 2010. These guidelines are set to be reviewed every three years and are yet to be updated or changed by the Pharmacy Board.
– Civil Liability Insuring Clause
– Minimum $20M Limit
– Automatic Reinstatement
– Nil Excess on PI & $500 for Liability (Subject to Underwriting Criteria)
– Continuous Cover
– Compensation for Court Attendance
– Good Samaritan Acts
– Fidelity ($50,000 Sublimit)
– Lost Documents
– Intellectual Property
– Libel & Slander
– Liability for Contractors and Consultants
– Inquiry Costs (Sublimt $100,000)
– Statutory Liability
– Vicarious Liability for medical practitioners and Locum Tenens
– Public Liability Endorsement
The information provided here is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for specific information regarding the insurance cover.